PROMGIRL SUPPORT -

Per my conversation with Kelly this morning, I returned the dresses. I cannot jump through any more ridiculous hoops to try and get you to be fair to me, the customer! As I explained in emails, live chat, with photos and verbally - neither of the dresses were worn - 1 was canceled after it didn't ship in time and it arrived too late for the event and the other is damaged / deffective!!!!! If your excuse for shipping bad product and giving terrible customer service is that you are "protecting your business from your customer" you won't have any customers or a business to protect.

Promgirl made logistics mistakes (incorrect information about product availability and expected ship date, late shipping, allowing damaged/defective product to ship, etc) and countless customer service mistakes (conflicting information, bad information, the customer is wrong/bad before they're right/good mentality, protect yourself from the customer, difficult to work with, slow to respond, refusing to be fair, etc.).

I've done everything, according to Promgirl's terms of service and I've sent everything that Promgirl's customer service asked in order to receive fair treatment and a return authorization for both dresses. I am within my rights to expect a refund for these items.

Both dresses are on their way back to Promgirl, in the same condition I received them, in the same boxes with all of the order information. Neither of them were worn, as I stated. Neither of them or your service were of any use to me, your former customer. I will be issuing a dispute with my bank for the charges for those dresses - exactly and with tax.

I will share all of this experience with my friends and networks. I will not buy from Promgirl or any company affiliated with Promgirl, again. I will go out of my way to buy from your competitors and to make sure that I tell everyone about this experience and share all of the chats and emails and phone conversations hoping that no one ever has to wrestle for fairness, again.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer services, bad quality, problem with delivery, damage/deffective" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $348. The author is overall dissatisfied with Promgirl. The most disappointing about promgirl customer care from Promgirl was customer service was absolutely the worst experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Promgirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Promgirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear you feel that way.Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number.

We looked into a possible exception for a return on 4/18/16 and did not receive a response until this week. Without the pictures requested showing the tags, we were unable to allow a return.

Profanity was used when contacted and this behavior will not be tolerated.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.