5.0

Although the party isn't for a while I know it'll be a hit.I am already getting complements on the dress just from friends and family seeing it.

The style suits me and hugs my curves well. I know it'll be the life of my birthday party :).. I enjoy the cut and style its airy and twirly without being over the top. It looks great from front and the back.

I'm choosing to wear led shoes because its a glow party and it looks good with heels too. My only concern is the waist line hugs well but if i got any bigger I wouldn't be able to breathe or eat. I only wish it had a stretchy material just around the stomach of the skirt otherwise it's perfect.

I especially love the length not too sexy and not too churchy either.It is a beautifully made dress and I'm very excited to be seen in it.

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: quality,delivery, everything was great :).

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more