5.0

Although the party isn't for a while I know it'll be a hit.I am already getting complements on the dress just from friends and family seeing it.

The style suits me and hugs my curves well. I know it'll be the life of my birthday party :).. I enjoy the cut and style its airy and twirly without being over the top. It looks great from front and the back.

I'm choosing to wear led shoes because its a glow party and it looks good with heels too. My only concern is the waist line hugs well but if i got any bigger I wouldn't be able to breathe or eat. I only wish it had a stretchy material just around the stomach of the skirt otherwise it's perfect.

I especially love the length not too sexy and not too churchy either.It is a beautifully made dress and I'm very excited to be seen in it.

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: quality,delivery, everything was great :).

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Brooklyn, New York Promgirl "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more