I have placed my order on the 24th of May and paid for one business day delivery.The reason why I chose one business day option was that one of my friends was in Chicago and she was coming back to Turkey on the 26th.

It was supposed to be in Chicago on the 25th but instead it arrived on the 27th. I tracked my order on the 26th with one of Prom Girl's assistants and I was promised to receive it by 17:30 however it didn't. My friend got back. In order to transfer the parcel to another destination in the US for getting the dress on time for my daughter's prom night I had to pay another extra money.

I called Prom Girl for refund but the most annoying person I have ever met said that they can't refund it but the only thing they can do is to charge me for two business days and refund the difference between one day and two days option. A mistake or delay can happen but there is always a way to compensate. If you are not willing to compensate your faults then you should stop making them. I will never ever shop from you again and I will spread this bad experience of mine.

I think this shopping site should seriously be renewed and the assistants should be trained not only for their assisting skills but also for their awful attitudes.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LET PEOPLE'S EXPECTATIONS DOWN.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: refunding all the transportation cost I made.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We do our best to provide quality customer service for every order and we're sorry to hear about your experience!After looking into this further, there was indeed a delay by UPS and the dress was delivered one day later than expected.

A request has been submitted so you will receive a refund for the total amount of shipping fees charged by UPS through our company.

You will receive an email once it is complete then it can take your bank 2-5 business days to process the request.We appreciate your understanding and have contacted you by email if you have any questions or need any additional assistance!