I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th.The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good.
I ordered it in a larger size so as not to damage the material. Before the day was over, people were asking if the dress was coming apart. i looked for my self and yes, the stitches were separating in the front of the dress at lease 4 difference places. I have submitted pictures of the dress to show how and where it was coming apart.
I have place a white slip under the top portion of the dress to give a better picture of the problem.
I have no explanation as to why it came apart in those areas except the threads were too thin.I have not noticed problems anywhere else on the dress.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."