I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th.The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good.

I ordered it in a larger size so as not to damage the material. Before the day was over, people were asking if the dress was coming apart. i looked for my self and yes, the stitches were separating in the front of the dress at lease 4 difference places. I have submitted pictures of the dress to show how and where it was coming apart.

I have place a white slip under the top portion of the dress to give a better picture of the problem.

I have no explanation as to why it came apart in those areas except the threads were too thin.I have not noticed problems anywhere else on the dress.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of promgirl dress from Promgirl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Promgirl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Promgirl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're an authorized retailer of the designer dresses and we are sorry to hear you had any problems with the lace!According to your order we have been in contact with you about this issue.

If you are able to please respond to the email, we'd be happy to further assist you.Thank you for your understanding!