I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th.The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good.
I ordered it in a larger size so as not to damage the material. Before the day was over, people were asking if the dress was coming apart. i looked for my self and yes, the stitches were separating in the front of the dress at lease 4 difference places. I have submitted pictures of the dress to show how and where it was coming apart.
I have place a white slip under the top portion of the dress to give a better picture of the problem.
I have no explanation as to why it came apart in those areas except the threads were too thin.I have not noticed problems anywhere else on the dress.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."