filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Promgirl - Beautiful as per usual!!

My dress came so fast! It was AMAZING quality, and it fit true to size. This is one of the best places to get dresses, and I can’t wait to wear it!! I recommended this site to ALL of my friends!
4.6

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price
I wore this dress as a guest to a wedding. I got small size , it fit great (even the length of it) , except the chest area, it was to big (I wear 32D bra). With the help of the seamstress It was beautiful (I paid $30 to fix it) . Like
#1281917

Promgirl - SIZING

The dress was beautiful, but even though I measured according to the PromGirl sizing guide the sizing was really off! Which was very frustrating because the dress was not cheap to begin with and to add so much tailoring was very disappointing.
4.1
I purchased a dress and normally I wear a large or medium depending on the style. I chose to go for the bigger size just in case. I figure if it was a little big I could adjust it. Unfortunately it was too small. It also didn’t seem to look like the item on the...
3.8

Promgirl - Absolute ***

I have not received my order the tracking status keeps changing it was supposed to be here on Monday and now my tracking status is just saying clearance information required I have contacted ups tracking and have not heard back from them I need my order (ball dress) as I need to get it taken up before the ball Wtf
2.0

Promgirl - Amazing

The dress was perfect, sizing, color, fit EVERYTHING. i wore to a beach wedding and got a billion compliments
5.0

Promgirl - I couldn’t be happier

I went to so many dress stores in my area and couldn’t find anything. The dress I bought is just like the picture. It’s gorgeous. The sizing chart was really accurate!
Show

Promgirl - Honestly less professional than expected.

I paid for 3 day shipping did not receive the dress until several days later. I am requesting a refund of the $17.99 extra I paid for the dress to arrive on time. It was shipped out on the 24th and didn’t arrive ubtil the 30th. Double the amount of time I paid for. The dress was gorgeous but underwhelmed with the customer service.
3.1

Promgirl - Wonderful experience

Promgirl - Wonderful experience
The dress came and it fit perfectly. We were so happy that the measurements worked.
4.9

Middletown, DE 19709
Phone:
(888) 843-7766

Promgirl - Customer service and quality of dress

Dress quality very cheap, tried dress on fit ok, took on trip. Went to put dress on for even and dress ripped. Was on a cruise for 28 days, got back called and they would not take dress back. I had not even taken tags off. Never worn!!! Stay away