Mesquite, Texas

This company is a complete scam!!!Dont order from here save yourself from this comp.

I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be safe and pay xtra to get it in time and this comp. Now is sayn the wont shipp till 3wks later .. which i wont need it by then so i ask to cancel . I was told i can not cancel i would have to wait till i recieve it then ship back at my cost also with a % of a restocking fee is charged and if that.

Couse they want to give me a store credit.. i dont want nothing to do with comp. I just want my money . Proof is here when i was chating with a rep.

From this so called company. Very bad business ..

stay away from this company!!!Rip offf!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your experience!When the order was placed the dress stated "Due to Ship: May 11, 2016" when you selected the color and size.

Items marked as "Due to Ship" need to be specially ordered from the manufacturer. Based on the latest update from the designer, this item should be available to ship on the date provided. Unfortunately the shipping time selected would not begin until the dress ships out. Per our Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order, it cannot be changed, altered, or cancelled because we begin to process the orders right away.

When we were contacted, the order had been submitted to the designer so we were unable to make any exceptions.

Please always feel free to contact us before an order is placed if you have any questions and we would be happy to help!We apologize for any misunderstanding!

to PromGirlSupport #1170641

Yep, you all suck. At least refund her extra fast shipping money.