Promgirl - Review about Wedding Dress from Brooklyn, New York
I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture.The fabric is cheap.
The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of the loop are missing, the buttons are NOT lined up in a straight line.The sequins on the mesh were not sown on very well. It was left hanging. I send them evidence and they offered me 10 dollars refund for the wedding dress to get tailored. They practically steal customers money.
They don't negotiate or are willing to refund your money back even if is their negligence. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.
So watch out...because you could be next
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago. So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium. A medium for wrong..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."