Promgirl - Review about Wedding Dress from Brooklyn, New York
I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture.The fabric is cheap.
The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of the loop are missing, the buttons are NOT lined up in a straight line.The sequins on the mesh were not sown on very well. It was left hanging. I send them evidence and they offered me 10 dollars refund for the wedding dress to get tailored. They practically steal customers money.
They don't negotiate or are willing to refund your money back even if is their negligence. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.
So watch out...because you could be next
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at..."
- "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."