Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland

44 of 77 Promgirl reviews

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one.

I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when we receive the dresses they were horrible! They don't look anything like the pictures, cheap material, wrong color, not enough sequence as shown in their pictures. Furthermore, they charge you a 10% restocking fee + $8 dollars for shipping label, as if it were our fault!!?

This is just ridiculous!!I would never buy from them again nor would I recommend that anyone purchase from here!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
44 of 77 Promgirl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 23, 2015 #1038148

They both look like pretty dresses from the posted pictures (can't tell about the fabric quality), but they are definitely not the same dress, so you definitely did not get what you ordered. I know it's hard in some places, but for super special occasions, like weddings, it is always best to buy from a place where you can see the dress in person and not order online.

2 0 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975220

It is very close and I am guessing that you paid a fraction of what this would cost retail, so you get what you paid for. I would have been very happy with the dress. Only difference I notice is the bodice, coloring can vary due to monitors and photographers lighting...

3 14 Reply

Jun 08, 2015 #992477 Germantown, Maryland, United States

I'm sorry...., have you even looked at the prices on this site? They are not cheap. Maybe you're looking at the cheap ones, however I did not. Furthermore, you're saying this dress is worth more than $300!!? You are out of your mind. The point is I DID NOT get what I paid for. Maybe you should look before commenting on my personal experience. Thanks

10 0 Reply
llm

May 16 #1159650 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

What's with people's comments? The dress this lady received does NOT look like the dress advertised. The one she received is frickin horrifying. I'd be SUPER pissed if I was in her position. That dress looks like something someone's mom made for prom back in the 90's. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that.
I feel so bad that this happened to her.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.