Bethesda, Maryland
3.5K views 4 comments
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one.

I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when we receive the dresses they were horrible! They don't look anything like the pictures, cheap material, wrong color, not enough sequence as shown in their pictures. Furthermore, they charge you a 10% restocking fee + $8 dollars for shipping label, as if it were our fault!!?

This is just ridiculous!!I would never buy from them again nor would I recommend that anyone purchase from here!

Review about: Bridesmaid Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Promgirl Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

They both look like pretty dresses from the posted pictures (can't tell about the fabric quality), but they are definitely not the same dress, so you definitely did not get what you ordered. I know it's hard in some places, but for super special occasions, like weddings, it is always best to buy from a place where you can see the dress in person and not order online.

It is very close and I am guessing that you paid a fraction of what this would cost retail, so you get what you paid for. I would have been very happy with the dress. Only difference I notice is the bodice, coloring can vary due to monitors and photographers lighting...

to Anonymous Germantown, Maryland, United States #992477

I'm sorry...., have you even looked at the prices on this site?They are not cheap.

Maybe you're looking at the cheap ones, however I did not. Furthermore, you're saying this dress is worth more than $300!!? You are out of your mind. The point is I DID NOT get what I paid for.

Maybe you should look before commenting on my personal experience.Thanks

llm
to Anonymous Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1159650

What's with people's comments?The dress this lady received does NOT look like the dress advertised.

The one she received is frickin horrifying. I'd be SUPER pissed if I was in her position. That dress looks like something someone's mom made for prom back in the 90's.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that.

I feel so bad that this happened to her.