Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one.
I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when we receive the dresses they were horrible! They don't look anything like the pictures, cheap material, wrong color, not enough sequence as shown in their pictures. Furthermore, they charge you a 10% restocking fee + $8 dollars for shipping label, as if it were our fault!!?
This is just ridiculous!!I would never buy from them again nor would I recommend that anyone purchase from here!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Not once but twice I received a gift of pears that were tragic to look at: black spots, scabbed skins (perhaps a plant disease), shriveled up - the second time..."