Product: Promgirl Dress Clear all filters (0 of 200 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Promgirl - Beautiful as per usual!!

My dress came so fast! It was AMAZING quality, and it fit true to size. This is one of the best places to get dresses, and I can’t wait to wear it!! I recommended this site to ALL of my friends!
4.6

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price
I wore this dress as a guest to a wedding. I got small size , it fit great (even the length of it) , except the chest area, it was to big (I wear 32D bra). With the help of the seamstress It was beautiful (I paid $30 to fix it) . Like
#1281917

Promgirl - Amazing

The dress was perfect, sizing, color, fit EVERYTHING. i wore to a beach wedding and got a billion compliments
5.0

Promgirl - I couldn’t be happier

I went to so many dress stores in my area and couldn’t find anything. The dress I bought is just like the picture. It’s gorgeous. The sizing chart was really accurate!

Promgirl - Customer service and quality of dress

Dress quality very cheap, tried dress on fit ok, took on trip. Went to put dress on for even and dress ripped. Was on a cruise for 28 days, got back called and they would not take dress back. I had not even taken tags off. Never worn!!! Stay away

Promgirl - Breath taking

Arrived promptly, the gown looks beautiful,even better on.the top is sparkling. Made very well.
4.8

Promgirl - Was not so bad

Promgirl - Was not so bad
The dress was beautiful, tight around the arms but I got everything altered and it turned out like the picture. Shipping was super quick the next day it was at my house.
3.4

Promgirl - Wrong dress

Promgirl - Wrong dress
The dress I received is not the same dress that is on your website. I have no choice but to wear the dress now. The neck line is not even close to being the same.
3.5
Promgirl Dress
The return policy is only 7 days! I was out of town when the package arrived so could not return within 7 days and they would not make an exception. They changed the sizing from even sizes to odd sizes just to be sure that nobody could return after the 7 days. I kept...
1.8

Promgirl - Gorgeous dress

Promgirl - Gorgeous dress
My daughter was very particular in choosing her dress. She wanted to have it in silver. The dress is gorgeous! I would like it to be a little lighter shade but it is still very beautiful. We did have some trouble with the sizing , and had to reorder in medium. It fits her very well and looks great and it’s silver high hills
3.8