Product: Promgirl Dress Clear all filters (0 of 205 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
i wish they would make one time exceptions to the return policy. I thought returns are 30 days not 14 days. I bought the first dress which was a size 3/4 which was way too big. Decided to order a 2nd one in a 1/2 with rush shipping which worked so much better and got...
Show

Promgirl - Beautiful as per usual!!

My dress came so fast! It was AMAZING quality, and it fit true to size. This is one of the best places to get dresses, and I can’t wait to wear it!! I recommended this site to ALL of my friends!
4.6

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price

Promgirl - Great dress for a good price
I wore this dress as a guest to a wedding. I got small size , it fit great (even the length of it) , except the chest area, it was to big (I wear 32D bra). With the help of the seamstress It was beautiful (I paid $30 to fix it) . Like
#1281917

Promgirl - Amazing

The dress was perfect, sizing, color, fit EVERYTHING. i wore to a beach wedding and got a billion compliments
5.0

Promgirl - I couldn’t be happier

I went to so many dress stores in my area and couldn’t find anything. The dress I bought is just like the picture. It’s gorgeous. The sizing chart was really accurate!

Promgirl - Customer service and quality of dress

Dress quality very cheap, tried dress on fit ok, took on trip. Went to put dress on for even and dress ripped. Was on a cruise for 28 days, got back called and they would not take dress back. I had not even taken tags off. Never worn!!! Stay away

Promgirl - Pretty content I gues

The shipping was quick which is always good. However the dress in particular didn’t look so much like the picture. My dress looks like it has flowers in the picture but in person it looks more like circles. But overall it was decent and I am satisfied.

Promgirl - Dress received poorly made

Sides are uneven and sequence uneven and falling off near zipper Thankfully my mom is great with sewing and is able to fix hopefully unnnoticed Not worth 100$
Promgirl Dress
I just want to say the shipping was great because the dress came at a week and a half after I ordered it. The dress was beautiful and looked just like the picture, however, my dress also had a slit on the side and when the dress came I thought I would be able to see...
4.1

Promgirl - Breath taking

Arrived promptly, the gown looks beautiful,even better on.the top is sparkling. Made very well.
4.8