Product: Promgirl Dress Clear all filters (160 of 160 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Promgirl - Still pending

I sent back the 1 st dress I ordered it was too small I’m waiting to hear about my credit . I have not gotten an info regarding my return

Promgirl - This site sucks

the only good thing was that it was shipped very fast. the dresses are super long and it's such bad quality. it even says on the tag that loss of beads and sequins are a normal thing. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE customer service is bad
Promgirl Dress
hi, i applied for a return for store credit a little more than a week ago.i followed the instructions on how to correctly mail the dress back and i mailed the dress back with the shipping label that was emailed to me about a week ago. when i bough the dress it took two...

Promgirl - Will not shop again

I was not a fan of the restocking fee. Will not shop here again after I had to return my daughters dress
2.9

Promgirl - Dress order
I was happy with how fast the dress came, but on the ends of the sleeves and bottom of the dress it looked like it had been cut uneven, or jagged. Not too noticeable but still looks like it could have been cut with scissors.
4.4

3rd purchase from promgirl

As you can tell from my title, this has been my 3rd purchase. The first place i think of when i need a dress is promgirl. I come back because im able to find what im looking for. This year, i was alittle worried that i wouldnt be able to find whag im lookong for, but i did! The dress i bought was absolutely stunning!! I love all the 3 dresses ive purchased thus far!
3.2

Promgirl - Not what i expected

I just received my dress and it was very ugly not at all what I expected it didn’t look like the pictures. It was a very unflattering cut and it was wrinkled and very ugly. Disappointed.

Promgirl - Wonderful!!!

It took only a week to ship! It was packed away perfectly, and I loved that the bottom of the bag was already tied! When I pulled the dress out of the back and tried it on, it looked absolutely beautiful! Love love love!
4.8

Promgirl - Dress is longer than it looks on lone

The dress is way longer than it appears to be on the website. Do not buy anything from this website unless you’re 100% sure it will fit. The 10% restocking fee is a joke. None of the competition does this.
2.5

Promgirl - Wounderful

I bought my grad dress online using the prom girl size chart, it fits perfectly! It is just as beautiful as the picture and fits like the model shows.
5.0