1.6

I’ve been trying to call your customer support for 5 days now.Every time I call it says the line has been disconnected, probably because of Hurricane Irma.

Because we were affected by the storm, I am only just now able to email you. The dress I received was awful. It was not like the picture at all. The zipper was jagged and uncomfortable and the material was very itchy.

Overall it just looked very cheap. I needed to return the dress, but the first time I remembered this was Saturday and on that day I was only 1 or 2 days over the 7 day return limit. I decided to call and try to work something out because I was not aware of the 7 day return policy until I was already a day or two over the limit. I don’t think you make it very clear there is a time constraint for returns on your website.

The dress I ordered was expensive for me, so I am asking you to consider my predicament and possibly refund me for the dress. I am not interested in store credit as the dress I received was poor quality, so I would not order another. All I am asking is that you please understand the big problem I have and refund me for the dress (if not the full price, would you at least consider refunding me some of it?).

If you are able to refund me any money for the dress, could it please go back on my mother’s card and not towards store credit??Thank you so much, Leigh Perno

Review about: Promgirl Homecoming Dress.

Reason of review: bad quality and return policy.

I didn't like: Return policy and quality of the dress.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments