I order a dress on September 27 for an event on October 4,and would need the dress hemmed, so I paid for express shipping. I tracked my order on Friday the 28 and it said shipment was cancelled.

When I tried to contact them, they were closed till Monday October 1. I emailed on Saturday October 29, and said they were checking into it and we could cancel or order new dress. I cancelled knowing it would not be here in time to have hemmed. Well the dress came anyway even after saying shipment was cancelled.

I had already purchase another dress on Saturday September 29. When I called to return they would not refund shipping even though their mistake, because they said dress had already shipped, even though on my end said shipment cancelled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Promgirl Customer Care.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Oct 03.

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

According to your order it was placed on 9/27 and scheduled to ship out on 9/28. This would allow it to arrive on 10/3 with the 3 business day shipping selected.

UPS sent the incorrect tracking number which stated the shipment was cancelled, but then the correct tracking number was provided.

Under the correct tracking, the dress was shipped on time and arrived one day early on 10/2. We do apologize for the confusion!