4.8

The dress came at the expected time and it fit perfectly!I had to pay for expedited shipping because I needed it urgently and it came within the time frame.

I ordered an extra small and I was scared it wouldn't fit but it did. Though it was a bit too long, which I expected considering I'm only 5'1. I got it altered to the length I wanted and it looked absolutely stunning. Just like the picture if not better.

I will definitely purchase from here again. Hopefully I don't get disappointed the next time around. But I am beyond satisfied with my dress!

Great job PromGirl!will definitely recommend this site.

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Promgirl Dress Review Promgirl "I got the dress on time but it was not as pictured in the add. Also the top was way to big on my daughter so we had it altered...." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Promgirl Item Number Mcr 2157 Review Promgirl "Dress was perfect for the ROTC Military Ball. Dress fit perfectly. My daughter looked stunning. The color was just right. Thanks again Prom Girl on great selections. Mrs. Mc ..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more