1.8

I bought a homecoming dress for my daughter, but she decided she didn't care for the style.It was past the 7 days, so I emailed the company and they agreed to do a "one time return exception".

I shipped the dress back to them, and they are now refusing to refund me or issue a merchandise credit, AND they won't send the dress back to me that I PAID $358 FOR!!! This company is unethical and should not stay in business!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! There are many other ETHICAL online dress companies that will return/exchange dresses with no issues!

This company doesn't care about returning customers AT ALL!BEWARE..these people are crooks!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $358. This person is overall dissatisfied with Promgirl. The most disappointing about promgirl customer care at Promgirl was quality of most recent purchase, return policy and customer service and return policy , but reviewer liked dresses looked nice online. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Promgirl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Promgirl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear of your experience!If for any reason a return could not be accepted, it could be returned back to you.

Please email your order number with the subject "Pissed Consumer" to Vip@PromGirl.com so we can look into this further for you.Thank you!