f I could do less then 1 star I would.This dress is awful.

The lining of the dress is thicker on the top then it is on the bottom (not seen in photo on website. Picture makes it look like one solid lining but it's not) The bottom is see through. I tried it with a slip and it covered the see through part however there is a line mid abdomen that still shows because the material is so thick up top.

Tried to take to a seamstress $150 to fix which is more then I paid for the dress.Will never buy from them again

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear the designer dress wasn't as expected!We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not satisfied, we accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit!

Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. See our full policy located on our "Returns" page and it is also agreed to at the time of the order.

We reached out to you on two other sites as well but did not receive any contact.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!