DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!they sent me the wrong dress and when i called and told them they send they would send out the correct one overnight,i recieved it and it was the wrong dress yet AGAIN i ended up having to go out the DAY before my prom to find a new dress,shoes and accessories.when i asked to speak to their manager or president they didnt allow me to.

this company is a joke!I have seen many other complaints about this company as well.i dont know how they stay in not order from them!

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

I agree they have horrible customer service. We got a dress with a defective zipper and they will do nothing to remedy the situation. I will never purchase from them again.

wow they got one order right,shocking.ive talked to plenty of girls they screwed over including a girls who bridesmaid dresses were all completly wrong and the company completely screwed her over.

I purchased my prom dress and came in 2 days. I did not have any problems and I think it is a pitty to blame a comnpany that provides such a good service. My order number was 40706.