My husband and I got invited to the inaugural ball last minute so i immediately went to promgirl as I have for the last three years for my marine corps ball gowns...We ended up not going.

Related: Promgirl - Zipper got stuck and broke

So I called to cancel my order, because I paid for rushed shipping and the shipping was just as much as the gown was (About 40.00) I called and had the CSR talk to her manager to see what I could to do rectify this issue because when i checked the shipping status it hadn't shipped yet. So i figured i could just cancel the order. no.

the assured me that we would receive a full refund as well as shipping, mind you they told me that they made a note of this on my "Account" I NEVER EVEN OPENED THE BOX we just sent it right back to them as soon as we got it.I received a refund for the dress only, when i was assured I would be compensated for the shipping as well they have now lost a customer who has spent HUNDREDS on their gowns..

Review about: Promgirl Prom Dress.

I liked: Quality of the gowns that i have purchased prior to this.

I didn't like: Talking to a brick wall re customer service officer morgan.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Promgirl Prom Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

Our Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order state that an order cannot be changed, altered, or canceled once it has been placed. This is our policy because we begin to process orders right away. We'd be happy to look into this further if you can please provide your order number by email to Vip@PromGirl.com with the subject "Did not receive full refund." Thank you!