1.3

I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago.So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium.

A medium for wrong and I had to send it back to get a large. Then I got my store credit and purchased it again in a large. The one I received has a broken zipper, and the seam that holds the zipper in is undone and falling off.

I am beyond disappointed and I will never order from them again nor will I recommend this site to anyone.It's ridiculous to pay $200 for a piece of rags that aren't even sewed right.

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Promgirl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Promgirl - Perfect Senior Prom Promgirl "My daughter had an ACL repair surgery a month before her senior prom. She thought she would not be able to go so we had not bought a dress. Two..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more