I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago.So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium.
A medium for wrong and I had to send it back to get a large. Then I got my store credit and purchased it again in a large. The one I received has a broken zipper, and the seam that holds the zipper in is undone and falling off.
I am beyond disappointed and I will never order from them again nor will I recommend this site to anyone.It's ridiculous to pay $200 for a piece of rags that aren't even sewed right.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Champagne Homecoming Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Complianceglobal.us is a serious scam. This is what they did: They announced some kinds of professional trainings courses, to which I enrolled by paying a hefty fee. The..."
- "I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago. So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium. A medium for wrong..."
- "Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."