I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago.So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium.
A medium for wrong and I had to send it back to get a large. Then I got my store credit and purchased it again in a large. The one I received has a broken zipper, and the seam that holds the zipper in is undone and falling off.
I am beyond disappointed and I will never order from them again nor will I recommend this site to anyone.It's ridiculous to pay $200 for a piece of rags that aren't even sewed right.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Champagne Homecoming Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface. windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max. emailed support and so far... silence. ..."
- "Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed..."
- "the microwave part of my Bosch combi oven stopped working about two years into use, but within three year warranty, so we called Bosch and an engineer was duly sent..."