1.1

Do not buy from here! Their customer service department lied to me and did not honor my return. I ordered a size small for my daughter and it was too big but we thought the size xs would be too small. They said i could return both dresses as a one time exception and that my smaller dress would be arriving on September 14th. However, the dress actually arrived over Labor day and my family was out of town. Since I did not initiate the return one day after arrival, I am stuck with an XS and a S in the same dress.

I understand that this company is worried about girls wearing a dress and returning it however, this is clearly not the case.

No attempts were made to help me whatsoever. And I spent a ton of time on the phone with this company.

Don't believe a word they say.

Review about: Promgirl Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service was absolutely the worst experience, Customer service did not do what they said they would do.

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Middletown, Delaware, United States #1213618
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your experience! According to your order it shows an exception was to be made but we were contacted about a week later than allowed.

We were able to contact you by email and look into this further for assistance with a return. Thank you for your understanding!