I ordered a dress for $139. It arrived two days later to my home.

When I opened the box and pulled out the dress I discovered several years and loose threads in the back of the dress. I promptly called the store to report it. After an hour on the phone being out on hold and being transferred to several people I was told I could shop the dress back. Well wouldn’t you know, they charged me to ship the damaged dress back to the store!

Still on the phone with three for another 45 minutes of waiting and waiting to talk to someone and no refund! THis store is Awful.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM ON LINE! They will give you damaged goods and then make it impossible to return it to them.

Review about: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This is the correct store. PromGirl.com.

You charged me to ship it back.

When I called to complain you made me spend almost an hour on the phone Before you were agreed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

PromGirlSupport
to Anonymous #1462823
Promgirl Verified Representative

We do our best to keep all calls as quick as possible and would be happy to review this for you. Unfortunately we would not be able to look into this further without the order number.

Please email us with this information if needed. Thank you!

to PromGirlSupport #1462859

PG4355066

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear of your experience but unfortunately this sounds like it could be a different company. A return for a defective item would have the return shipping cost waived as it wouldn't be deducted once it arrived to the warehouse damaged. Please email us with your order number to Vip@PromGirl.com and the subject "Pissed Consumer" and we'd be happy to look into this further for you!

to PromGirlSupport #1462838

That’s what I said when i called to complain that I was charged return shipping. By the way, I had to send a personal email with a picture of the dress showing the damage before they would even consider allowing me to return it.

When I finally reached a representative from PromGirl.com, they spent 25 minutes arguing that Paypal had charged me, not them (seriously messed up). When I asked for a supervisor they put me on hold for fifteen minutes before I could speak with one.

Only then did they agree to refund me the $8 shipping fee. Clearly PromGirl.com is being run by incompetent customer service representatives and their supervisors have no clue what they are doing.