1.3

I ordered the dress size that the store recommended to me based on my measurements, and it came in roughly 4 sizes too large. Keep in mind that when I entered my measurements, the store told me that the size I ordered would be a perfect fit.

I had to return the dress because it taking it into a tailor would have ruined the design of the dress, so I assumed it was not worth the hassle. In order to return the dress however, I was forced to pay $8 for my own shipping, and the company stole 10% of the price I paid for a “restocking fee”. What a complete scam.

Don’t buy from this store ever, they’ll steal your money and claim it’s the only policy they have. An utter disappointment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Promgirl Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

PromGirlSupport
Promgirl Verified Representative

In regards to size, you will need to compare your measurements to the size chart provided from the designer for each dress. You must consider your body type and the style of the dress.

The size chart will highlight where each measurement falls on the chart but it is merely a guide to assist you in selecting the size that is best for you. Please email us with your order number to Vip@PromGirl.com and the subject "Pissed Consumer" and we'd be happy to look into this further for you!