3.1

I ordered 6 dresses for my daugher to try, and while I did not expect a 6-month return policy from a teen store, I never expected a 5-DAY return policy, never! This is insane.

I am now stuck with 5 unwanted dresses. They have not even been opened or tried on and I'm stuck with them? Come on, this is NOT standard and bad business. This is insulting to customers and smells like a scam to me.

Neither do I believe that this is "standard for special occasion dresses".I'm 56 and I certainly know what is standard or not.

I'm very unhappy and planning on telling all the mothers I know to go elsewhere. Our daughters are 17-18 and are easy prey for these sorts of scams.

This person wrote the review because of "return policy" of promgirl dress from Promgirl. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Promgirl to "i want an ra # for the 5 or so dresses that i want to return".

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy. Author liked the most choice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Promgirl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments